As a part of our commitment to protect the safety of all attendees at AIA Georgia’s 2021 Design & Honor Awards, we have opted to use Health Pass by Clear. This will provide a secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app. Each attendee will be verifying their own vaccination information through the app, rather than showing a vaccination card in person or transmitting it to AIA Georgia.
For the most efficient entry possible, every attendee should enroll with CLEAR before the event to complete their COVID-19 pre-screening. Once your vaccination record has been uploaded to the platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event.
How does Health Pass by Clear work?
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR
- Download the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile.
- Select “Have a Code?” and enter the code EFATTENDEE13
- Tap “Enroll or verify your in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
- Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your proof of vaccination.
Step 2: Before arriving to the event, complete your Health Pass for faster entry at check-in
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie and complete health survey
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!