Central Library/System Headquarters
- Renovated independently, no other branches involved.
- A contract for design and bridging documents has been awarded to Cooper Carry.
- Design phase is near completion.
- Renovations are expected to begin in the fall of 2018.
- Public Meetings were held with residents, patrons and stakeholders (October 2017-January 2018).
- Survey was completed for Library patrons and employees, prior to project design phase.
- Business Roundtable held with downtown business community.
- 2nd Community Meeting was held Wednesday, April 11, 2018. Click here for flyer.
- Proposed design plans were unveiled to the community during public meeting. Click here to view plans.
- Additional Public Meeting held Tuesday, May 8, 2018 Click here for presentation
- Public Survey on Proposed Changes to building exterior ran April 24 – May 7, 2018 Click here for results
- Public Comment for this project has closed.
- Community input gathering is now complete.
- A construction RFP has been released to the public.
- Central Library is scheduled to close July 2, 2018